Massage : a powerful ally in your health management
There’s no denying the power and benefits of massage. Regardless of the adjectives we use to describe it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we book a treatment (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally for your long-term health and well-being.
Experts estimate that approximately 90% of illness, mental and physical, is caused or aggravated by stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can help you to control, manage and reduce stress in your life.
In our modern world, where unspoken social rules mean that we are not as tactile as we used to be, massage is all the more important to our sense of connection. Making space in your life for regular massage sessions is an investment in your health – it is a very enjoyable experience and a common-sense approach to preventing stress build-up.
I invite you to come, experience and enjoy a 'Time for You' treatment in a tranquil and therapeutic healing space.
Profound Effects of Energetic Massage
In response to these treatments, specific physiological, emotional and chemical changes cascade throughout the body, with profound effects e.g.
• Reduced stress
• Improved circulation
• Increased flow of oxygen and nutrients to cells
• Improved elimination of toxins
• Increased range of joint motion and flexibility
• Released tight, knotted muscles, particularly in neck and shoulder area
• Improved skin condition and muscle tone
• Strengthened immune system
• Improved energy levels
• Reduced blood pressure
• Enhanced immunity through lymph flow stimulation
• Aligned and balanced natural energy or chi,
• Enhanced body self-healing abilities
• Increased sense of calm, balance and harmony
• Improved awareness and connection with own body